Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yet another rabbit!

I let the dogs out this morning on my way to Katie's room to wake her for school. As I walked through the house, I could hear Lucy the dachshund's high pitched hunting bark. I thought to myself, please let that NOT be a skunk... Katie was not feeling like waking up, so I decided to go let the dogs in to help me. I got to the back door and there was Alex the Greyhound proudly displaying his brand new bunny! He was so proud of himself and REALLY wanted to bring it in the house. The poor thing was still alive, and I wasn't going to have a repeat of the last rabbit (running through the house and hiding behind the toilet --- yikes!), so I put on some shoes and slipped out the door. Alex wasn't TOO offended when I grabbed the thing by it's hind legs and made him spit it out. I opened the gate and set it on the ground, and it raced off before I had the gate latched back. Poor Alex ran up and down the fence line watching his bunny run away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment