Friday, April 3, 2009

Agile filly

I took a few 3-day-old pictures with my phone last night because I didn't happen to have my camera with me. I'll take better pictures this weekend.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fKXyJHTUo60rRveVU7RR4Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCIW28qz_nrylkwE&feat=directlink
Rosie LOVES to canter! She seems to either be walking or cantering wherever she goes. She does the most beautiful flying changes, and she seems very agile. She throws in little feel-good bucks now and then. She's inquisitive and becoming more and more friendly as she learns how good it feels to be scratched! She grooms me while I scratch her. She's interested in her mom's grain and already attempting "grazing" (it's awfully hard to graze successfully with no teeth!) It's amazing to see her develop so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment